Dr. Thomas MORILLON (cn) Graduate of Shanghai University in TCM
Doctor Thomas MORILLON (CN) has been fascinated by the richness of Traditional Chinese Medicine since his childhood and lived for 18 years in China in order to realize his dream.
His quest for Taoist teaching led him to pursue a 5-year course in Chinese medicine at the Shanghai University of Traditional Medicine.
After his studies, he lived in a Taoist temple for a year then spent five years in the sacred mountains of Wudang in central China where he learned from holders of local medical lineages.
Graduated in internal medicine, he masters acupuncture and pharmacopoeia.
"We don't treat illnesses, we treat beings (in their entirety)". This sentence from a great Chinese doctor sounds like a guide to practice, meaning that the body and the mind form a whole and that a pathologycan be released by many means.
Doctor MORILLON (CN) worked at Shuguang Hospital in Shanghai in different departments: cardiology, gynecology, rehabilitation, radiology, gastroenterology.
He is also the author of the book "L'énergie au quotidien" (Amazon) and gives Qigong lessons in Switzerland.
Biomed MTC is happy and proud to welcome Dr. MORILLON (CN) to its team.
Areas of expertise
- Specialist in joint pain : Neck pain, frozen shoulders, trapezius pain, lumbar pain, herniated discs, rheumatism, sciatica, osteoarthritis, postural tension, sports injuries, inflammatory pain, etc.
- Great experiences in gastrointestinal disorders : Colon, Crohn's disease, colitis, gastritis, obesity, eating disorders, bulimia, anorexia, weight loss, weight gain or stabilization, constipation or liquid stools, food intolerance...
- Specialist in behavioral disorders : Panic attacks, insomnia, all forms of depression, anxiety, nervousness, agitation, stress and mood disorders in general, smoking, state of exhaustion, "burn-out", addictions, ideas haunting, anger, life as a scapegoat, inability to achieve one's goals, teenage crisis, lack of bearings...
- Dermatological disorders : Eczema, acne, psoriasis, allergic irritations, dermatitis, pruritus, varicose veins, painful scars, erysipelas...
- Expertise in neurological disorders : Migraines, headaches, neuralgia, sleep disorders, epilepsy, post-stroke sequel, facial paralysis, restless legs,